Compensation: 6 Lakhs per annum
Last Date of Application: Sunday, 25 Oct 2020
Selection Interview on Saturday, 31st Oct, 2020
eLitmus is a company launched in 2005 and has been helping freshers seek entry-level opportunities in India. It is one of the earliest companies in this field and is today a household name, after having changed the lives of more than 500k techies across the world in seven different countries. eLitmus not only extends support to freshers for entry-level opportunities but also helps recruiters find new talent and acquire them.
eLitmus is looking for recruiting full stack developer interns from the 2021 batch of engineering students. Freshers who are excited about the prospects of open-source and would look to work in technologies like Ruby on Rails, MySQL, MongoDB, Git, OpenCV, Docker, etc can apply for this role.
- BE/B.Tech Batch of 2021
- Interested in coding, selection rounds will include code-cracking.
Please be prepared for a rigorous selection process, do not apply if cracking codes is not your cup of tea. The traits desirable in our interns are as follows.
- Ability to explore outside the curriculum, visible in your resume – that means, Java, .Net, Matlab, etc. are not just enough
- Should have a familiarity with web-based technologies.
- You should be comfortable with OS (Linux/macOS/Unix) which is POSIX compliant
- Love mathematics, brainteasers, and puzzles.
- Have good general knowledge too along with the coding skills.
- Remote internship due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the stipend will be INR 15,000 per month.
- Internship in office premises: Stipend will be INR 20,000 per month.
- Full-time salary on the completion of the internship will be INR 6 LPA.
- Covered for medical insurance during the internship.
- 12,000 litmus cash for candidates joining internships in their eLitmus account.