L & T Build India Scholarship 2019
Larsen & Toubro Limited, Construction is inviting applications for the scholarship for Undergraduate Engineering Graduates. The graduates of Mechanical, Civil, Electrical disciplines will be given a sponsor to study for an MTech in the department of Construction Technology & Management course at IIT Madras and IIT Delhi. The Course is designed by the IIT department in consultation with Larsen & Toubro Construction. The sponsorship will be totally for 40 intakes.
L & T Build India Scholarship | Eligibility
Students who have first-class in graduation with a minimum aggregate of 60% or CGPA of 6.75 in the Department of Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering from a recognized Indian University are qualified for the sponsorship. The other requirements include the candidate’s age fall below 24 years with a minimum height of 160cm and a weight of 50kg and the vision should not have a power of Â± 5.0 dioptres.
L & T Build India Scholarship | Selection process
The selection of candidates will be shortlisted among 100 applicants. The selection committee will be done jointly by IITs & L&T. The eligible candidates have to undergo a three-tier selection process. This includes a Written test followed by Group Discussion and then finally a Personal Interview. The selection will be made finally by assuming one’s medical health and fitness.
Documents to be submitted
- 10th and 12th standard certificate and mark sheet
- Certificate in Diploma and scorecards
- PAN/Passport/Driving Licence/Aadhar
- Undergraduate semester mark sheets up to the previous semester
Important dates to be noticed
- Deadline for application: 19th December 2019
- The first week of February: Hall ticket download
- March first week: online date for written test
- March last week: Personal interviews for selection
- July First week 2020: Issue of scholarship
- July Third week 2020: course commences
Larsen & Toubro is a pioneering most recognized and established Construction company with a turnover of around 14.3 billion USD. The company carries out various innovative and challenging projects in the field of Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing, and Financial Services. L&T’s products and systems are marketed in over 30 countries worldwide. Students are given opportunities to work at Larsen & Toubro sites and are likely to gain good practical knowledge and skills. For 24 months program students will be paid Rs.13,400 per month. On completion of the degree, the candidate is subjected to work as a regular employee in Larsen & Toubro as per the norms of the company.
Terms and conditions
- Larsen & Toubro Limited does not require any payment from students at the time recruitment
- Only the successful students among the applied ones can take the online exam.