Symbiosis Law School, established in June 1977, is a constituent of Symbiosis International University. The law school provides an enhanced degree of teaching by integrating learning cum research-oriented curricula for the students. Over the years the school has achieved milestones in law programs by creating a challenging and innovative atmosphere to the students through its various programs.
The school is inviting applications from students for its BA LL.B (Hons) & BBA LL.B (Hons) programs for this academic year 2020-21. Any students who have 50% in their 12th board exams can apply for the program. The total number of seats and the eligibility criteria are subjected to reservation norms under the Government of India.
Symbiosis Law School | Admission Procedure
The process commences from the month of December through the process of online application. Students are required to fill a form for Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT) and also on the official website of SLS Pune.
- Admission Process – December to July
- Entrance exam – SLAT
- Criteria and selection process – Based on Merit
- Method of application – Only online
SLAT 2020 | Changes in Examination
The SLAT 2020 exam now will be held for 3 days instead of the one-day exam on July 19. Guidelines for the exam day for SLAT IBT 2020 have been shared by exam authorities. Now the exam will be held at home online from July 26 to 28, 2020. The exam commencing time will be the same for both the days from 9.30 am to 11.45 am. Aspirants can book slots for demo tests from July 21, onwards. Once the slot has book booked by the candidate the admit card for SLAT 2020 can be downloaded from the same login window. Immediately timings and date will pop up on the screen and also the details of the demo test will also be appearing on the demo card. Students have to take their e-admit card’s printout and paste their latest photo on the issued admit card on the day of the examination. The application fee for the examination is Rs. 1750
SLAT slot booking
The final date of slot booking
Infrastructure Readiness Check (IRC)
09-Jul to 17-Jul 2020
Dry Run Check for the exam (DRC)
20-Jul to 23-Jul 2020
Date of admit cards issued
17-Jul 2020 onwards
SLAT 2020 exam date
26- Jul 2020 to 28- Jul 2020
Declaration of SLAT 2020 results
SLAT 2020 | Examination Pattern
Mode of exam
2 hours and 30 minutes
Level of exam
9.30 am to 11.45 am
Mode of questions
Based on multiple-choice questions
Total number of questions
SLAT 2020 | Structure of Exam
Marks per each section
SLAT 2020 | Marking Scheme
- There is no negative marking for wrong attempts
- If the questions are not attempted by students there will be a deduction of marks
- Students will be awarded one mark for correct attempts and overall scores will be calculated on the basis of questions answered rightly.
Eligibility Criteria for BA LLB, BBA LLB
- UG level: Candidates are eligible to pursue law program by clearing class 12 or its equivalent examination from a recognized board by not scoring less than 45 percent marks aggregate.
- Aspirants will be selected based on the marks obtained in SLAT/AIAT and finally, performance in WAT and PI will be evaluated.
SLS Pune | Seats
Total seat intake